Thursday, December 8, 2011

Awkward and Awesome!

(shoes: rocketdog. pants: express. sweater: old navy. jacket: macys)

Awkward:
-That swiss cheese has regulations on hole size... I mean it makes sense I guess... but... still
-The conversation at work that went something like this: K "Whitney how many TOMS do you have?" W "I have 3 pairs." JA "Silver, red and pink right?" H "No the silver ones were sperry's" S "Yeah she has black sparkle TOMS not silver." K "But she also has plaid and purple sperry's too." JB "How many pairs of shoes do you actually have?" and everyone looked at me and waited for my answer (including the patients)... and I didn't have an answer...
-Speaking of things that happen at work this 80 year old lady came in for her appointment and went right past my desk and we told her we had never seen her move so fast and she said, "I have to use the commode!"
-When I wore a red and black plaid shirt to work and more than 3 people called me a "lumber jack"
-When husband came home the other day and told me that he bought me a present at his favorite store and that I probably wouldn't like it but that he bought it because it was such a great deal and he wasn't really sure how big the present would be... my response was "ut oh"
-Charging your phone in the car and forgetting that it is still attached to the charger when you close your car door and your phone stops coming with you
-This teen aged kid at work who was having the worst sagging problem I have ever seen... his entire behind was showing and instead of pulling his pants up he pulled his SHIRT down!?!?!? I just don't get it.
-That husband is done with Christmas shopping before me
-Also when I told him that I still couldn't believe he made our cute ornament wreath and that I should have made it and he said, "It was a manly project! I used hot molten glue to put those suckers together!" Ha!



Awesome:
-That I am not going to school or work today!
-17 days until Christmas!
-Our anniversary is in 10!
-We really are taking "family" pictures this weekend!
-Tomorrow is FRIDAY! AND I am getting off of work early!
-Did I mention that I have today off? Oh.. I did? Sorry
-I saw a reindeer yesterday.... A REINDEER! I screamed
-On Monday I will be done with this semester and one step closer to applying for grad school! Whoop!
-Salted caramel hot chocolates... I think these will be on the list until they take them away
-Christmas lights!
-Listening to Christmas music!!!!


Happy Thursday!!!

8 comments:

Michelle P said...

Jealous that you don't have work today! I took tomorrow off, I'm so happy.

Love the outfit also.

CALLIE said...

Love everything about this!

Chapstick Fanatic said...

love your outfit!

thanks for stopping by the blog! come again soon!

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Oh I love that pretty green jacket! ..AAAND I noticed you have a retriever.. aren't they the best?! We have one too (Alba) you will see her pop up on my blog as well :)

Thanks for popping in and saying hello! Love the blog you have a new follower :)

XO,
Erin

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

Okay the swiss holes thing... to funny hahaha thanks for sharing!

Gaby said...

wow, i can't believe your husband is done shopping before you! i'm so impressed, my hubs doesn't shop until the day before christmas!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

pretty! x

devorelebeaumonstre.com

Casey said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog! Love your blog! And can I just say...salted caramel hot chocolates. girl. SO GOOD.