Saturday, December 24, 2011

All is calm.... All is bright

Happy Christmas Eve! I can't believe it is here. I hope you are all enjoying time with your loved ones and making fantastic memories! I wasn't planning on posting today (well... until Tuesday for that matter) but I woke up this morning at about 5:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. I have a lot of baking and cooking to get done... but before 6 is a bit yearly to get that started. And honestly, I just feel like sitting in front of the Christmas tree (lights on) this morning. I want to bask in the calm and quiet that is this early hour. With my sleeping husband and puppy all snuggled into their (separate) beds- I like to "gaze lovingly" at them as they sleep. My heart is full. And I am truly blessed.

So for any of you who need to take a break from the hustle and bustle that is usually Christmas Eve... take a peak at these video's that both made me cry for different reasons...


  

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Francesca Giusti said...

love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/