Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2 dozen +1

(shoes: rocketdogs. pants, shirt, cardi: jcrew. glasses: nicole miller)
{p.s. how much are you loving mom's shadow in this one? yep... just keepin' it classy}

I have been thinking about my upcoming birthday... Yes I know... its in February... but that's how I roll... I'm an over thinker/over planner by nature
But ever since husband and I met I have teased him about our "rounded ages"
As in... if we were rounding our ages he would be "rounded" up to 30
and I would still be "rounded" down to 20
This year... will be different
I will be 2 dozen +1
Or 25
or a quarter of a century old
And I will also be rounded up to 30
Oh... help me...
However... with this birthday looming over my head it has got me thinking about the one thing I told husband (3 years ago) that I wanted to do on my 25th birthday...
skydive 
Now that it is so close... I feel myself chickening out
Like "cluckin" all my way back to the hen house and hiding in my coupe
That's how big of a chicken I feel right now...
I told husband maybe we would try the indoor skydiving thing first?
Or just go to Disneyland again... its safer there

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Go skydiving!!!

Michelle P said...

I was supposed to go skydiving this past summer but I kept chickening out. I will go next spring for sure!

Dawn Braun said...

GAH, you are seriously adorable!! :) Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. We're a fellow AF fam too! I just became your newest stalker...slash that, follower. And I PROMISE I won't violate your privacy (hehe) ;)

Amira said...

Ahhh, the fact that you even thought you wanted to skydive makes you so much braver than me. In my worst nightmares, as a torture method, I would be forced to jump out of a plane. Props to you girl!

Amira said...

Ahhh, the fact that you even thought you wanted to skydive makes you so much braver than me. In my worst nightmares, as a torture method, I would be forced to jump out of a plane. Props to you girl!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

Hey we have the same background! :) And you are WAY braver than me....I think I'd have a heart attack before I could even jump out!