Monday, November 7, 2011

Products I'm loving

On Saturday, husband went flying {again- that man love being in the air} and I got to go downtown {again} to do a little damage to my bank account at Sephora.
Shawna met me there and that made it extra fun.
Here are some of my new purchases that I am now in love with...

#1. Josie Maran Illuminizer
When we saw this... both of us went "oooooo!" It is probably my favorite product currently. It gives your skin this amazing glow.

#2. Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion
Now... usually I am a M.A.C. girl when it comes to all things eyes but I decided to try this little lovely because of all the great reviews it got- and now I am a total fan. My eye makeup stays on ALL DAY. It doesn't crease OR look cakey(?)

#3. Smashbox full exposure mascara
Remeber when I told you that husband said my eyelashes looked good? Its because of this little beauty right here. I thought I wouldn't find another mascara I loved as much as my bareminerals one {that they no longer sell} but this one is a keeper! My eyelashes have much more volume without being clumpy.

#4 Nars Shiap lipstick
I can't take credit for this one at all. I told Shawna that I wanted a pink lipstick and she led me right to this one. Devin isn't sure he is a fan yet... but I think its fablous!

#5 Sephora by OPI keep me on my mistle toes
This isn't a very good picture of the color... but this nailpolish reminds me of sparkling cider. Not too gold, but with a hint of pretty sparkles. This color is currently occupying my nails as we speak.

What are some of your favortie products?

3 comments:

Miss Amy said...

Any suggestions on eye liner? I need a new one :)

Sarah Lynne said...

I have the eyeshadow primer... I don't really wear eye shadow.. but when I do, I love it!

Fash Boulevard said...

all great. thanks for sharing love. I've got a new outfit post. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com