Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!!! Ruffles and Lace

Happy {day before} Thanksgiving! I am sure you are all going to be busy prepping for tomorrow. I have school and work and will be doing my preppin' this evening well into the late hours of the night. Today we are linking up with The Vintage Apple for one of my favorite things... Pinterest ;-)
I have decided that the "theme" for today is what is on my "to-do" list... or AKA ruffles and lace

#1. Ruffle tree skirt
Pinned Image
#2. Lace pencil skirt
Pinned Image

#3. Ruffle pillow tutorial
Pinned Image


#4. Lace head band
Pinned Image
You can buy this Here but I am pretty sure I can make it

#5. Wrap skirt
Pinned Image

#6. Lace cardi
Pinned Image

#7. Ruffle lamp shade
Pinned Image

 
You can see my pattern I am sure... I love ruffles and lace... sigh... if only I had the time to do everything on my to do list
I think I acutally may attempt the ruffle tree skirt this weekend... wish me luck!
And have a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend!
google

6 comments:

Shannon said...

That ruffle tree skirt is to die for. I see a trip to the fabric store in my future!

Eva said...

i looove ruffles and lace too. the lampshade is wunderbar!

Miranda said...

that lace pencil skirt is so cute but i love the cardigan (but I am pretty much obsessed with cardigans) :)

beauté du bonheur said...

wow that wrap skirt. I'm going to try to make it !

ally (the ruffled lace) said...

i love ruffles and lace enough i named by blog after them!
http://theruffledlace.blogspot.com/

Diane's Photography said...

I love the wrap skirt with the box pleats and bow...too cute! I also love ruffles and lace, just is a girl thing! :D