Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!!! Holiday!


This is my absolute favorite time of year... Other than my b-day month
These are the days that I turn the the Christmas music up full blast {and get a bit teary eyed while listening to Judy Garland's "Have yourself a merry little Christmas"}
And when husband and I come home and snuggle in front of our tree after dinner
So in the spirit of Christmas here are some of my favorite Holiday Pins whilst linking up with The Vintage Apple

Pinned Image
"it's not a bad little tree, all it needs is some love"

Pinned Image
This needs to be on my tree. VIA

Pinned Image
I have a feeling I need this... ASAP VIA
Pinned Image
Homemade marshmallows VIA
Pinned Image
And what goes better with marshmallows? Hot chocolate of course. Loving this hot chocolate bar idea!
Pinned Image
Holiday photobooth ideas VIA
Pinned Image
Subway art
Pinned Image
Fabric bows
Pinned Image
Snowmen! VIA


Do you Pinterest!?

google
 
 
P.S. for the original sites (that were available) please click the "via" under the pictures!

2 comments:

Diane's Photography said...

what a way to start my day by reading your blog Whitney! Now I'm going to dig through my Christmas things and make homemade marshmallows!!! :D

Elisabeth said...

super cute - love the hot chocolate bar idea!