Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!- Chef Whitney

Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple again for "Oh, How Pinteresting!" Wednesday

So I thought it would be fun to share with you some things I have actually made (yes I know its crazy right?) from my pinterest board aptly named "Chef Whitney"

Pinned Image
via

This is a turkey burger with home made cranberry sauce and goat cheese. I forgot {oops} to buy cranberries so I made a raspberry sauce and it was to die for. The goat cheese added a fantastic saltiness without being overwhelming. If you don't care for goat cheese I would suggest using sharp cheddar or jack cheese. I will definitely be making this again!

Pinned Image
via

Husband is actually the one who made this Tortellini spinach bake. It was good- just make sure your rue is all the way thickened. P.S. unlike most pasta dishes I did not enjoy this one more the next day. It is way better hot out of the pot.

Pinned Image
via

Honey Roasted red potatoes. If you love red potatoes... you will love these! Husband went crazy over them! They were crispy and delicious! I was only a bit peeved about having to turn them so much while baking... but they were worth it!

Ok... lets get serious now... and talk about desserts!

Pinned Image
via

Oh my heavens and a half... these.are.ridiculous. If you haven't made them yet.. do it now! You'll thank me later. I do this recipe the quick and lazy way. I just buy cookie dough and brownie mix instead of making my own. And they are {as my friend Meg said} naughty.
Pinned Image
via

These little babies are a lot like rice crispies... except with Oreos. And they are fabulous. And that's all I have to say about that.

Pinned Image
via

Pumpkin whoopie pies. These I made last Thursday with my friend Sarah. And they are Christmas in a cookie. The only thing that could possibly make them better is if they were dipped in chocolate {but maybe that's just me}. They remind me of a mini pumpkin cake. This is for sure going to be a new Holiday staple around here.

What are you pinning this week?
P.S. For all the original recipes please click the "via" link under each picture.


google

6 comments:

Shannon said...

After reading this, I am starving! I have had my eye on those Oreo bars on Pinterest for quite some time now. I can't wait to try the red potatoes recipe, I love them. Good recipe roundup Chef Whitney!

Mama bear said...

Mmmm those whoopie pies and that burger look amazinggggg! I will have to try both of them!

LindsayNicole said...

Oh. My. Goodness.... Now I am STARVING! These look so awesome! Definitely need to try!

-Lindsay

Ps... Enter my GIVEAWAY!
www.lindzaynicole.blogspot.com

Stesha said...

everyone has such delicious foods for their pins today!! yummy!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

lowercase letters said...

these look sooooo gooooood. especially the desserts!
you and your husband are an adorable couple! thanks for your comment love on my lil spot, hunn!<3
xx

Samantha said...

THANKS A LOT for making me hungry at 9:45pm with all these pictures!!!! :) Those pumpkin pie whoopies look amaaaaaaaazing!!!

Thanks for your comment on my blog!! Following you now. :)

Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com