Friday, November 11, 2011

I wish Fancy Nancy was my name

If my name was Fany Nancy I would wear pretty dresses, high heels, and curl my hair every.single.day
(and then come home and put on my comfy sweats)
I frequent the Shabby Apple website way more than I should...
But I just can't help but to drool over these beauties...

Close this window
{shabby apple L.A. dress}

I am dying over the fantastic berry color of this dress. Corporate Christmas party? I am thinking YES!
Close this window

{shabby apple tinsel town skirt}

And that skirt? It really wants to be a part of my wardrobe (trust me). Its ballerina/Grace Kelly/I'm-all-dressed-up-with-no-where-to-go-esque. Definitely part of my Fancy Nacyness.
Close this window
{shabby apple going steady dress}
 Husband likes the white/blue combo of this dress better but I am diggin' the gray. To me its totally 1950s "I'm going to wear my pearls and cook a potroast and still look hot when you get home" type of a dress
You know what goes well with fantastic dresses?
Eyeliner... ha! (do you like my tie-in)
So per Miss Amy's request here are my eyeliner picks...

Pencil eyeliner
-Urban decay 24/7
I really like this liner because its true to its name... it stays on 24/7! And its highly pigmented so the color is nice

I also use M.A.C. pencils- they are a bit softer and don't glide on as well as the urban decay ones

but they are still fantastic. I really like the softer line they give.

Liquid{ish} liner
Smashbox liqid liner
I love love love love the felt tip on this! It makes it so much easier to use.

I also use the bareminerals wet/dry eyeliner

I only use it wet because its soooo messy dry!
But it looks really pretty applied wet with a brush

 What would you wear if your name was Fancy Nancy?

8 comments:

Alyx said...

That polka dot dress is totally one of my absolute favorite dresses from Shabby Apple. Love it.

AJD ∞ said...

Oh. I TOTALLY agree. Fancy Nancy would be a great name/attitude. If I could dress in a fancy manner every day and get away with the excuse that it's "just because" I totally would.

Enjoy your day with your man!

Elisabeth said...

love this post - almost as much as i love shabby apple dresses...they're great aren't they? i splurged on one for engagements and its one of my favorites.

also - love the make up picks..i swear by anything bare minerals...they're fantastic :)

love,
elisabeth
http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

P! said...

Oooo- all amazing finds!! I am WILD over that tinsel town dress! Now I want to go shopping!! Have a wonderful weekend, lady. :)

Sarah Lynne said...

That polka dot dress is AMAZINGLY AWESOME. I am in love with it!

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

Oh please don't get me started on Shabby Apple. I love them! Every dress is so perfect! That polka dot one is to die for.

Purposely at Home said...

Love it. Love all three of the dresses but I think the white pouffy one is my favorite. :)

Purposely at Home said...

Love it. Love all three of the dresses but I think the white pouffy one is my favorite. :)