Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Double Whammy

Yes I know, today you get a double whammy post. Probably because I am uber excited {thats a strange word... uber... is it even a word...? Urban dictionary confirms that it is} that school is almost done and the Holidays are upon us...
(shoes: rocketdog. pants and scarf (and tshirt you can't see): j crew. jacket: delias)
Que... the bundled up look I did the other day... and yet.. today it is a whoppin' 70+ degrees. I shoudn't complain {I know I know} But I can't really help it. Seeing as how I keep doodling snow flakes on my school notebooks. And I also can't really help it that I love "snuggle" weather. The type of weather that makes husband snuggle up just a bit closer.
Like this morning- after I worked out {and I thought husband was still asleep} he came out of our room, said he was chilly and awake and that he wanted to cuddle. And those moments... are the best moments of my e.n.t.i.r.e. day.

P.S. My friends... I have an idea cooking right now. An idea that involves you {if you want to of course} and some type of pen pal/gift trading/something super fun and cute for all of us to share/do together...  anyone interested?

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love "sunggle" weather too! It's supposed to snow through tonight and through to Sunday here. P.S. you're idea sounds like fun! I am totally interested

Elisabeth said...

I'm in for a penpal or something like that - it sounds a lot like the package pal thing gentri put together which had a lot of success.

oh and uber is german for very - and then we kind of stole it :)

and LOVE your pants in this post!

Ashley said...

snuggle weather is the best! it also makes it so hard to get out of bed in the mornings, but still the best :)
I'm interested in your idea!
http://sunshinelifelove.blogspot.com/

the {Postscript} blog said...

Haha I love that you deemed it "snuggle/cuddle weather" I'm going to use that now :)
-Monica

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

It just got beyond snuggle weather here. It's to the point of huddle to keep warm. Gotta love Nebraska!