Friday, November 18, 2011

Call me crazy

(shoes: rocketdog. pants: jcp. tshirt: marshalls: cardi: express. necklace: chanel. lipstick: nars schiap)

Sometimes I get a little crazy... just... a little...
Like... last night... at the Breaking Dawn midnight showing {yep I went}
 I coudln't stop myself from screaming when TL took off his shirt
And hitting Ruth and Sarah [lightly] at the good parts and saying
"THEY CAN'T END IT HERE!!!!!"
and also cringing at the gross parts- there was a lot of blood

And telling Ruth and Drew {the babies of the group} to shut their eyes
during the Oooo-la-la bits
There was a lame-o part when Jacob gets all crazy and has this gnarly voice and it sounds really stupid
But over all... that dang movie has sucked me in. Best one of them all so far.

And while we are on the subject of crazy... has anyone seen the Target Black Friday commercials? They make me laugh so hard because Devin says, "Thats us!"

This is the comercial they used last year... Target opens at midnight... FYI ;-)
One week left people
Game on

P.S. I am so excited about our Holiday Tradition Swap!!! Interested? Email me at thezufeltsblog@gmail.com

Photobucket

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm going Sunday with my mom. I cannot wait! I went to the midnight release of the book years ago, but couldn't bring myself to go wait in line for the showing last night. My 23 years have me feeling old :)

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

Love the color combo :) super cute!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

How cute are yall?? Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Meesh said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog to comment. Adore the bright colors you've chosen here! (Also love that commercial--not gonna lie, half my family is turning into that too!)

beauté du bonheur said...

I can't wait to see the movie! Even though it's so cheesy and I'm way too old

Miranda said...

love that outfit...especailly those pants! i love colored pants/jeans! new follower :)
diesunddas33.blogspot.com

natasha {schue love} said...

Love your green jeans! Super cute!