Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Balance

(shoes: toms. pants: express. button down: american eagle. sweater: gap)

Oh what a sweet word that is... balance
I think its something we all struggle with {at least I hope it's not just me}
All too often we use the term "juggling"
I know that is the word I have been using lately...
juggling has been haunting my life lately
Literally haunting...
Sometimes I feel discouraged- like I really can't do it all
Between work, school, church, maintaining a home and taking care of my husband- it has just been overwhelming at times

And then there are those terrible thoughts I let take over my mind
What if all of my hard work is for nothing?
What if I don't get into PA or PT school?
What if all this time an money we are spending beyond my bachelor's degree isn't worth it?
What if I fail?
What if... What if... What if...
All I can do now is try, work hard, and leave it in God's hands...
and try to find that sweet delicacy that is...
balance

(I guess you can't see that well but I had a sweet french braid this day)





3 comments:

Ivana said...

Love this look, it´s so cozy and chic!
I´m happy that I´ve discovered your blog and I´m definitely following you now!

Happy Tuesday!

xx Ivana
Style in the City

brooke field said...

I was reading your blog header -- my husband loves planes too :) Love your outfit!

lowercase letters said...

love the toms! i have a black sparkley pair and just recently a buddy sent me the chocolate ones for a late bday gift! {i know, she's so super sweet, right! ;)} what color are these??
very adorable outfit and girl wearing the outfit too!:)