Thursday, November 3, 2011

Awkward and Awesome!


Awkward:
-"Back in the day" I used to be mad that my name wasn't in the Mambo #5 song
-That my mom has tendencies to start a story-stop- and continue the same story right where she left off hours later to the confusion of everyone around her... Our favorite is when she said "And so the dome light won't go off"
-I lost a spice from the spice rack. Lost it. Don't know where it went. Its gone. Big hole in the spice rack. And of course I didn't notice... husband noticed... Flat out embarrassing
-Sephora's email to husband, "Devin, we know you have a special sense of style...Would you like to review the following products? Urban decay eyeshadow primer blah blah blah" yeah... um... he buys a lot from Sephora this time of year
-That I ran out of deodorant {again} and had to use husbands {again} and husband reminded me about the time that I ran out of perfume and used his cologne. What can I say? I have a thing for old spice swagger and YSL cologne.
-Old people who go trick-or-treating. What are you supposed to be a creeper? You have succeeded.
-This one time when Devin called me and asked me if my mom was ok because she posted on facebook that she fell out of bed and hurt herself...so I call mom freaking out because she didn't tell me... and... it turns out it wasn't my mom...

Awesome:
-3 weeks from today it will be Thanksgiving... and you know what THAT means...
-3 week + 1 day until Black Friday shopping! Its time to get our game faces on people
-Its supposed to rain tomorrow which means it will be perfect snuggle weather
-TIGHTS. I can't even help myself
-You guys... let me just throw it out there that we are 1 follower away from a giveaway... just sayin'
-How cute husband was passing out candy. He was so excited he said "trick-or-treat" before the kids did half the time
-I hear Starbucks now has red cups for the Holidays... I have yet to personally see them.. but I am kind of extra excited to get a peppermint hotchocolate now
-TOMORROW IS FRIDAY... and I am so so so ready!
Boots: Macys. Socks: Gift. Skirt and Cardi: J Crew. Belt: Express. Glasses: Nicole Miller

7 comments:

LindsayNicole said...

Oh my goodness love this post! Happy Awkward and Awesome Thursday!!

bethani said...

are peppermint hot chocolates in holiday cups not the best thing ever!? I think so!

and tights!! rocking my black/grey polka dot ones today and am kinda sad i cant wear them tomorrow. lol

Candace Stevenson said...

yaya for a Thanksgiving shoutout!!!! CANT WAIT TO STUFF MY FACE haha :)
Lovely Little Rants

Ash Louise said...

Haha. My mom does the same thing with the story telling. Cute boots by the way.
Happy..well..er... Sunday.. I'm a little late on my reading :)

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

Your adorable. Love this outfit. Cardigan+skirt+boots=my fall staple :)

Leah said...

Cute outfit for an Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

xo L.

Kimberly Bonham said...

I love this outfit! I want one!!