Monday, October 3, 2011

TOMS

Hate them? Love them? I couldn't decide for awhile. I thought they were goofy lookin' on anyone's foot besides a 3 year old. I saw the verizon comercials-and some of my friends had them but I couldn't commit- and besides they were expensive for what they were- canvas shoes- but their cause was a good one (buy a pair and they give a pair to a child in need). Then husband bought a pair and immediately I NEEDED one. So for my birthday I got a pair of pink sparkly TOMS- and I was in love. With these new pink shoes came a letter- a letter thanking me for buying these shoes (and I wish I had kept that letter because they no longer come with a letter) and it brought me to tears. I was so thankful that because I liked these silly glittery shoes that someone else will get shoes.

So for awhile I have been wanting some new pairs and when hubs sent me out shopping I knew... I knew that I would be getting some new ones.... Meet the newest addition to our (aka MY) TOMS family...

I still felt just as happy as I did when I got my pink ones. I don't really care if people think I look goofy wearing them... I don't think I look goofy (ok well not ALL the time) and I love them.

Find out more about TOMS HERE

Even though these didn't come with a letter- the little children on the front of my box still brought me to tears...
Way to go TOMS... way to go.

3 comments:

Candace Stevenson said...

call me crazy but I love toms! I just like the boho look and feel. They're really comfy, too! A little pricy but it's so cool that they give a pair to children in need :)

Lovely Little Rants

Stesha said...

i love toms!!! they are awesome! i think i am pretty much addicted!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Who cares if they look goofy? A child in need is getting shoes! Such a wonderful thing!