Tuesday, October 18, 2011

No heat curls

So you guys know how much I like love pinterest... well I was just "browsing" and I found a pin that said "5 minute no heat curls" um... you must be joking RIGHT!? Nope... not joking.
I went from this....
Before...

During...

After!

To this!
 But I did make a few changes from the tutorial I watched...
#1. I didn't SLEEP on my hair like she tells you to- I had my hair mostly dry- tucked it all into the hair band- and left it in for 2 hours (I went grocery shopping which now is the equivalent of going out in curlers)
#2. I only put a little bit of gel in my hair and a little bit of hair spray

But thats it! This is the tutorial I used HERE

I was almost too easy...
So I tried it twice just to be sure Ha!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Oh I've seen this but didn't seem to do it right when I tried it! You've inspired me to give it another try :)

Michelle Starrs said...

ooooh i like this! I am trying it. Probably tonight. But i only have the really tight work-out sort of head bands. I'll get creative. Also, I have bangs so they'll need to be dealt with. But this is just too cute and easy to not give it a go! thanks for sharing :)

Miss Amy said...

WOW. This is so cool! Thanks for sharing - my curlers may be obsolete now! ;)

Diane's Photography said...

That is a much cuter way to curl you hair than back in the 70's~ We'd put our long hair up in a ponytail and curl several strands with used and cleaned cambell soup cans...we got that cool surfer girl look! You're so pretty Whitney and your hair is adorable!