Friday, October 21, 2011

Lust List: Christmas List

Yes... I know... Its not even Halloween yet... but we already have Chistmas lists

ME
#1. Hunter Wellies....
I think these babies have been on a running lust list for a loooong time now
And every time its hot outside (que 90 degrees las week)
I think "meh I don't really need them"
But... I do!
I will take one of each please! (Yes I still want RED most)

 
#2. Malt Shop Dress from Shabby Apple
Close this window
Hello modest lace dress.... oh how I NEED you...

#3. Burberry scarf

There is just something so classic about this pattern... I just cant HELP but lust after it too.

#4. Tiffany & Co. bow necklace

This is a MUST... because I already have the matcing earrings that hubby bought for me for Valentine's day last year... so... that means I have to have it... right?

#5. J Crew plaza coat

Or basically any colorful coat

#6. The Art of Shaving- shave cream



This stuff smells amazing! (unless you don't like roses)

Husband's lust list
#1 The Ipod nano watch


#2 Nike Free's


#3. New pilot headset



Oh the differences between men and women (haha!) My acessory? Something cute and girly that MATCHES what I have. His acessory? Something cool and techy and multipurpose.
But this year we do have a few combined things we want

#1. Xbox kinect

We now feel our wii is soooo 3 years ago

#2. A nice legit camera

And... we know nothing about cameras (or atleast I don't) so... if you have any advice as to which camera to get... I am open to suggestions!

8 comments:

Asha said...

such great lists! Burberry scarves never go out of style.. and neither does T&Co! Love your lust list and your blog so I became your newest follower :)

ashareyes.blogspot.com

P! said...

Hi there- I just stumbled upon your blog by a happy coincidence since we seem to have some mutual friends, and I am so glad I did! This is a fabulous blog you have here!! I am wild over your wish list- I told my hubby I want those Hunter Wellies, but he just doesn't get it, so I doubt I will be finding those under my tree this year. However, that coat may fit the bill! You have AMAZING taste- seriously! A girl after my own heart! I can't wait to read more as your newest follower. :)

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

Hey! Just like P! I just found your blog. I LOVE all these things on your list and I love your blog! I hope you don't mind if I become your newest follower! I want the red boots too and definitely a nice legit camera. Ha ha. Look forward to reading more of your awesome adventures!

Purposely at Home said...

What a great list! Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. :) Following yours and lovin it!

Janette said...

Nice list! And I love that lace dress! What a find! Usually lace dresses are all risque! But not this one! LOVE IT!


Janette, the Jongleur

Alexis Kaye said...

YES I want two of each! except I like canons better :) my hubby and I are looking for a camera right now too. Hopefully buying one for Christmas! And I got some pretty cheap rainboots off of amazon! :) I actually got them for my wedding :)try there for a cheaper version!

Diane's Photography said...

Love your list Whitney...the dress is gorgeous and you will look charming in it! I prefeer Cannons because I can interchange my lens and they've never let me down but Nikons are fabulous too! Pros usually choose Cannons or Nikons, neither let you down! Great Christmas gift :D

Ana Magdalena said...

great list!

I want a tiffany and co bow ring and a one way ticket to Italy :)

that's about it.