Friday, October 28, 2011

Hocus Pocus

I am DYING to watch that movie right now. I am so old I remember when that movie CAME OUT! I wish it was still socially acceptable for me to go trick-or-treating. Husband says no. I keep protesting BECAUSE I have a super cute mickey mouse treat bucket.... Meh I guess I am old enough to buy my own candy now... but still.

We are sooo ready for Halloween over here. Husband (if you can believe it) is even more excited than me. We got the finishing touches on his costume completed and we got our candy stashed, combined, and ready for those kiddos.
(husband's bow tie that I made)

I am kind of jealous of husband costume... because unlike me... he made most of it. I was the lame-o one and bought mine. He told me I couldn't show you his costume...
But I still took a few sneaky pictures (obviously)!
(sneaky sneaky costume part)

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I can't wait to hear/see what you all are dressing up as!
(yeah... I think this gives it away... haha!)

8 comments:

Rachel said...

He's going to be the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland, right? Can't wait to see it!

I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was single! I'm such a procrastinator, I barely get the kids costumes finished! lol. Maybe if I start now I'll have my costume for next year....

Diane's Photography said...

Whitney love the sneak peek....can't wait to see the whole thing! you two are so much fun!!!

Michelle Starrs said...

I love Hocus Pocus! One of my favorite movies :)

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

hocus pocus will be playing saturday night on ABC family. definitely have it all ready to watch. adore the movie!
xo TJ

Alyx said...

Ahhh I LOVE Hocus Pocus! Whenever I think of it, I get the creepy witch song stuck in my head... Now I have to go YouTube it because I can't remember how it goes! Dangit!!

LindsayNicole said...

Way cute blog! Thanks for the comment and look forward to following your blog!

www.lindzaynicole.blospot.com

Grace said...

Best Halloween movie EVER...
I want to be Winnie Sanderson one year. Hopefully, I'll have crazy enough girlfriends to have both of the sisters. That would rock. :)

Fash Boulevard said...

literally watch Hocus Pocus every year. my favorite Halloween movie hands down. amazing post, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. If you have a second I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. Also I'm doing my very first amazing jewelry giveaway! So excited. xo

http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/