Friday, October 14, 2011

Dear Bed


Sometimes I feel as though you don't get the appreciation you deserve
You are always there for me when I need you (except that you aren't portable-that would be amazing if you were...)
You always support me no matter what (thanks temperpetic)
You work sometimes longer than I do through out the day (7+ hours if I'm lucky)
And yet, I don't always express my gratitude
And I don't always dress you appropriately (aka making the bed)
But I am making a little something special for you
Something to make you feel loved (because you really are)
And I wish I had more time lately to spend with you
But I hope you like your new present... coming soon...
Yeah I know... its taken me a while since I started working... But I haven't forgotten
Keep up the good work
(the anthropologie inspired "quilt" is coming along slowly now... but nicely I think... just a sneak)

Signed: The one who is always on top
(get your mind out of the -I meant on top of the bed mmmkkk)
WZ

3 comments:

Miss Amy said...

ooooh, I LOVE the idea of being able to MAKE an Anthro quilt. I wish I had sewing skills! Can't wait to see your final product! :)

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i just found your blog via rockstar diaries and i had to comment on this...my bed is my favorite place in the world! a down comforter, memory foam matress/pillow set = comfort galore. your anthro-ish quilt looks so adorable, btw!

Jade said...

That quilt looks like it's going to be gorgeous. Can't wait to see it when it's done.