Monday, October 17, 2011

The day I dressed like a Sephora bag

(Shoes: Toms. Jeans and Cardi: Express. TShirt: JCrew. Sunglasses: Rayban)

Who doesn't love Oprah? (Don't tell me if you don't)
Ok ok so Oprah shouldn't be the end-all-be-all for all things good/bad
But lets face it...the lady KNOWS her stuff

But NOW the word has gotten out about San Luis Obispo- thanks to Oprah.... and it really put a damper in my Saturday shopping run (ok ok it was either Oprah or the bible thingy they had going on but I am stickin' with my Oprah theory). Husband decided to go flying (again) and he said I could go down town-s.c.o.r.e. for me. Well imagine my surprise when the usual place(s) that I park at were FULL! Gasp. WHY!? I ended up parking blocks and blocks away and walking a good ways to Sephora... Oh my happy place... and spending lots of money- only to have hubby call me on the way out and tell me he was done flying (that was sure quick).
So- Thanks Oprah for giving my town a tip-of-the-hat
And naming it the Happiest City in America
Go HERE to watch
Some people aren't happy here- (move!) but I love it here... even when downtown gets a little crazy... I live where people VACATION!

P.S. Notice... I finally have a RED lipstick! M.A.C. Red ;-)

5 comments:

Pich and Roor said...

haha that's too funny that you matched the bag. My husband & I always match even when we aren't looking at what the other one's wearing .. it's embarressing :( lol I'm your newest follower <3

Kassie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and reading about my tattoo!

This outfit is lovely. Love the black and red together and you totally can't go wrong with stripes!

Miss Amy said...

I LOVE the red lipstick!! I think it's cute how you found inspiration from little things like a bag. So great! :)

Ana Magdalena said...

haha this post is too funny!


ps: I have those same red toms, I love them so much I don't wear them often to keep them looking new.

Diane's Photography said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!