Thursday, October 27, 2011

Awkward and Awesome!


Awkward:
- Mom "What kind of lipstick is that?" Me "Its M.A.C Red" Mom "Stripper red!?" no mom... no
- Checking my teeth every 2.5 seconds to make sure I don't HAVE lipstick on them
-Cling wrap...it is my arch nemesis. Each time I take it out I think, "and sooo we meet again"
-Finding a giant spider in the bathroom- those things are just creepy
-Walking on to campus when all of a sudden this gangsta started playin' "apple bottom jeans, boots with the fuuuuuur"... How did he know that was my theme song?
-When husband asked, "Is there such thing as angry bird elbow or texting thumb?" um... maybe?
-The fact that I went to J Crew this past weekend and I didn't find a single thing. I think I might be coming down with something.
-When I logged in to google this morning the first headline read "Mom banned from McDonald's"....

(I have to say this pose is a bit awkward too... perfect for today! ha!)

Awesome:
- The other day when husband said, "Your eyelashes look great today!" I think I have now found my new mascara
-That my red lipstick stayed THE ENTIRE day- amazing
-Halloween is only a few days away! And then... it will be November... sheeeeesh where has this year gone!?!?!?
-Husband has done the laundry every week since I started my new job. He is fantastic
-Pinterest
-That it is actually starting to feel like FALL here in California... thanks October
-My insanity workouts. Still goin' strong!
-Sewing lessons!
-And as always... tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!
Shoes: Nordstrom. Pants: Express. Top: Old Navy. Lipstick: M.A.C Red. Sunglasses: Rayban

5 comments:

Michelle Starrs said...

awkward-
last night at our ward party...
lady- "eeww get that cupcake away from me!"
me-"what?"
lady -"it has a spider on it"
me-"I know, I made it."

awesome-
I followed your blog. the tempting give-away is what got me.

Courtney B said...

Insanity workout is crrrrrazy good! You are SO cute! Loved reading your awkward/awesome's :)

Petchie said...

Such a cute outfit! and I love your awkwards, too funny!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

a girl with a smile said...

this is perfect

a girl with a smile said...

this is perfect