Thursday, October 20, 2011

Awkward and Awesome!

(woohoo an outfit! AND orange for Halloween!Shoes: Macy's. Pants: J Crew. Tshirt: Downeast. Cardi: Tommy)
Awkward:
-At work when I had to pin something on this stick figures "hip" for "hip pain" and my co-workers kept telling me I was putting it on its "butt"... geeze you guys how in the heck can you TELL!? Its a stick figure.
-When I was telling husband about plantar fasciitis and he said, "Is that from Harry Potter? Like Herbology?"
-Every time I go to Sephora or the MAC counter and the girls always want to help you and you think "if you are going to make me look like YOU no way" (I'm not the only one who thinks this right?)
-Public restrooms
-The dude on one of the car insurance commercials is the same dude who doing the "pre-flight" stuff on Soarin' Over California at Disneyland... every time he talks I can't help but say "nice work pal"
-Singing a song and then realizing that you are singing the wrong words (which happens to me almost daily)
-That I STILL have my hoochie short tanline from Half Dome... and that husband likes to point out almost daily that it is STILL there.
-Crooked eyebrows
(how husband found me when he got home the other day.... in my blanket cocoon)
Awesome:
-Going on a "mini-break" up North with the hubs this weekend
-Husband's costume. Its seriously amazing
-Booooooooooots
-Anything sparkly- shoes, nail polish- whatever...
-How cute husband was when he cooked dinner for me on Monday
-Breaking Dawn part 1- even though I make fun of those movies (because in the books I am team Edward- movies... team jacob... although... I don't like Kristen whatever-her-name-is so her and Rob Pats can have each other) I am still excited.
-Modern Family... and has anyone seen Up All Night? I love it
-Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!
(gorgeous Church in downtown slo)

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

Oh my lanta... I don't even know you but I LOVE you! Haha... dido to:
public restrooms
anything sparkly
and team Edward for the book and team Jacob for the movie :)
So glad I found your blog!! You and your hubs are adorable!

Sharde said...

lol! i have plantar fasciitis and when i tell people they laugh cuz it sounds funny! the whole harry potter thing would totally be something my man would say! lol :)

sharde @ the style projects