Monday, September 19, 2011

Sew what?

Remember when I said that I had finished ONE project?

Well... I acutally finished TWO!?
(Halloween wreath, and hand made pencil skirt!)
I know I know... you are amazed and clapping for joy and cheering for me right now...
And if you aren't then husband is amazed enough for all of us. I think I surprised everyone by suddenly being the type of girl that looks at something and thinks "Hey I can make that?" Who would have thought? Obviously not my parents because everytime I cook/bake/sew/make something new its like I'm a baby again and I learned a new word. Or perhaps I am 5 and just leanred to tie my own shoes....
"And YOU made that?"
Yes you guys... Yes I did...
 
Shoes: Nine West. Skirt: ME! Sweater: Nordys. Necklace: J Crew

6 comments:

Jess - PrettyPhysicist said...

gorgeous skirt! good job! I just learned how to sew myself, and I keep looking at things like "hmm ... can I make that?"

lori said...

so cute!! seriously makes me want to learn to sew. im so asking for a sewing machine for christmas :)

Diane's Photography said...

I am shreiking for joy!!! that skirt fits you like a charm and golly Whitney, that skirt looks fabulous!!! Kudos to you!
love ya

Candace Stevenson said...

lady, you got SKILLLL. freaking cute skirt


Lovely Little Rants

kcomekarolina said...

cute skirt!!!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Carrie said...

cute skirt and the wreath is wonderful!!!!