Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall style lust list #2

Hey guys! I made it! Husband is in class all day so my adgenda for today is as follows... #1 workout #2 go swimming (its hot here!) #3 get ready (duh) #4 go to PA SCHOOLS (AHHH!!!!!!!!) #5 go to the outlets #6 hangout with my love :-) I'm so happy to be here and to see my hubs... but this isn't the point of the post the POINT is... when I got to the airport yesterday I picked up the essentail hazelnut hotchocolate and people style watch and now I have more things to add to my lust list....

Things I am loving now

#1 Nude round toe pumps
Who loves Kate!?!? Me!!! These are her go-to high heels for E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G (L.K bennett sledge) and she always looks great in them!


#2. RED + menswear
BOLD RED! Honestly its such a fantastic color for fall and this outfit encompasses 2 of falls hottest trends... Red (obviously) and FEMININE menswear (this one is from express).


#3 Cable knits
Doesn't this just look so so cozy? Perfect for those increasingly colder days!


#4 Classic bags
sorry this picture is small but it was the only one I could find. Structured bags like this one from Coach are sooo in! They are polished and easy to use and wear. This bag is called the "Kristin".

Fall beauty trends I am loving.

#1 Metallic eyes
silver, gold, copper, bronze.... you choose! Just be sure to blend!

#2 "Blushing" cheeks
Bronzer is out (for now) my friends! Give yourself a nice pinky healthy glow to brighten up that face!

#3 eyeliner
One of my fall goals? Master the "winged" liner!

#5 Red lips
Oh red lips... this is also on my "to do" list... I keep chickening out... But it looks so fantastic and dramatic!

Wish me luck- I am on a mission for things on my lust list that won't break the budget
:-)


 






4 comments:

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

I love all of those, I'm so excited for fall!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Friday :)

Blue said...

I love your picks, especially the pumps and the cable knit!

Diane's Photography said...

You have good taste Whitney, everything on you list is way cute!

Kenziefaith said...

Cable knits! Ahhh! So ready for fall!