Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Hey you guys! Sheesh its been a while no? Sorry (if you missed me) I was visiting husband in C.O. I think I am even sadder to be home now than I was before... 2 more weeks 2 more weeks 2 more weeks. Here are some of our adventures (and yes I did go shopping! thank you colordao!!!)....

So... one of the first things we did was go to REI (aka husband's OTHER love)... this big ol' rock climbing wall was smackdab in the center.

I told Devin that since we are moving there- we need to become members of a "biker" gang. They are EVERYWHERE!

We went a little hike (again) at Garden of the Gods (are you loving my husband's clothing?)

(I think we drove around to find a parking spot longer than we hiked...)

So happy to be together again!

Husband also took me to the olympic training center... it was so awesome! Seriously.. you should go

Devin is practicing for the bobsled...

And I'm just happy to be here :-) (check out my man calves... sheesh)

A few new favorites of mine (food wise) are... Smash Burger (this is the colordao). Their sweetpotato fries win it for me! And I didn't feel disgusting after I ate it which was A.W.E.S.O.M.E.


And... my new love...
Pinkberry... I can't help it! We went there once, twice, ok ok we went three times before I left...

We even went and looked at neighborhoods to live and and we went to my (hopefully) future PA schools (eeekkk!) And now... its back to real life...


2 comments:

Diane's Photography said...

Wow, you did alot in the few days you were there! looks fun. I'll see you tonight for sewing my dear :D

Tucker said...

how fun!! i love CO too. beautiful place!

here's to hoping the two weeks fly by as fast as possible!