Thursday, September 22, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

(If Kate Middleton outfit repeats then so can I.... right?)
Awkward:
-How I always think of things during that week that are perfect for my awkwards and how I almost always forget them until after I publish the post. Fail.
-When I told this dude in my pre-cal class that he has arms as big as some girls legs...
-How my sports med. teacher always calls me "Sue-Fell" um... obviously he hasn't read my blog header.
-That time when I sprained my ankle in 6th grade on a trampoline (this fat girl double bounced me crazy high) and I had to skip P.E. and of all the sports I could miss... the one that I had to sit out for was BOWLING... seirously? I had to write a paper instead. I also slipped and fell infront of a cute boy in the cafeteria on my crutches....
-When my pre-cal teacher said "see that girl over there... she is wearing glasses and wearing all that pink- thats Whitney" you just wait pre-cal teacher next week I won't wear any pink... maybe...
-Scraping the last little bit of concealer out of the jar because bygolly I paid for that stuff and I am going to use it all up!- I think I can make it one more day before I have to go to Macy's.
-That my parents expected me to sleep in a room full of these.....

Awesome:
-Husband is home! Ta da!
-Biggest Loser... Modern Family... Up all night....
-Husband and my text convo while I was at a volleyball game this last week... Check it out...
Me: Oh my gosh bug that game was so intense... Righetti 2 St Joes 1... they have to win this last game in order to actually win
Husband: Whoa bug you know what they need right now...
Me: This is the tale of captain jack sparrow?
Me: More cow bell?
Me: Pom poms?
Husband: The perfect cheer...
-Tomorrow is Friday!
-My quilt is coming along!

4 comments:

Danielle Abeyta said...

I love your quilt! I need one!

lori said...

i keep a list on my iphone of my awkwards as they happen bc i am very forgetful!

that room with the clocks is hilarious...

and i love the biggest loser!!! i just watched the first episode tonight, and i am so motivated to work out now. :)

Diane's Photography said...

haahaa...I am always laughing when I read your akward and awesome! AND that quilt it LOOKING pretty good! you gotta be happy with it!
love ya

anna said...

#2 on the awkward list is AWESOME. love your blog, by the way! excited to be a new follower!


anna
www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com