Monday, August 29, 2011

Friends don't let friends have spider leg eyes...


Like this... which is why I need your HELP! My favorite mascara EVER... has been DISCONTIUED. I almost cried when I heard the news.
This is my favorite mascara... Bare Escentuals Big Tease. This baby is amazing! It gave me length and separation AND NO SPIDER LEG EYES... le sigh....

Alas, over Christmas husband bought me 4 tubes of my favorite stuff and I'm down to my last one. So... since I trust you more than the girls at the makeup counter ("have you found a new mascara yet!?!? she said- is it sad when they know you at the makeup counter?)...

Please let me in on your mascara thoughts/secrets/recommendations... because otherwise my eyelashes might end up looking like the above picture....



1 comment:

Gina said...

I use Cover Girl's Professional Remarkable (washable waterproof) and love it!