Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Frankly Scarlett...


"Yankees in Tara!?"
My mom is from the South.. and Gone With the Wind is her favorite movie EVER.
All of us were tortured watching it growing up... until one day I decided to watch it... Beginning to End with my Mom... and IT.WAS.AWESOME.

One of my favorite things Scarlett says in the movie (repeatedly)... "Well I won't think about this now... I'll think about it tomorrow."  She's so dramatic! But I have been feeling that way lately.... I'll think about it tomorrow....

School is staring on Monday... I'll think about it tomorrow.... Husband is leaving next week.... I'll think about it tomorrow...

Dont' worry its not that I'm procrastinating or anything (especially about school)... I'm prepared (mostly)... But I am dreading husband leaving... But its like Scarlett O'Hara says... "I can't think about this now. I'll go crazy if I do. I'll think about it tomorrow."

"After all... tomorrow is another day."
(another thing to add to my lust list for fall... marc jacobs sunglasses!)

Oh and "Frankly Scarlett" is the nail polish I used this week.
Can you tell that I'm in "red mode" now since I got my red jeans back? Hehe

Shoes: Rocket dog. Pants, Tshirt, Cardi: Express. Sunglasses: Raybans. Bag: Coach.

3 comments:

Perpetual Blind Date said...

You and your hubby are just so cute! Does he have a brother?? haha, I love the red jeans too! So cute! - Alyssa

Mrs. Ham said...

maybe i should watch it again... my mom always loved that when i was little also. funny how you like things when you get older. love the red jeans!

tanandmeg.blogspot.com

Shay said...

Whiteny - what a cute blog! And love those boots below...good find!
<3 Shay