Thursday, August 25, 2011

Awkward and Awesome!

(I have been mailing these suckers out all week)
Awkward:
-Having this lady at my parents office say "OH are YOU the daughter that was on Survivor?" Me, "Um... no...." her face fell about 6 inches- incase I couldn't tell from the "oh... ok" she gave me. My approval rateing just went down 10 points.
-That my chemistry teacher looks like a pregnant Abe Lincoln. I was tempted to say "Hello Mr. President"
-Walking to a car (that had someone in it) that you thought was yours... only to get there and realize it soooo wasn't
-Cellulite... WHY is that necessary? And while I am on the topic of cellulite....
-People who should'nt wear bikini's to the beach and do. I am all for loving your body- but love it in secret and don't show it to me K? Thanks.
-My math teacher... She is CRAZY. She always says things and wants you to finish her sentence. "I write your homework on the......................................................................" and she waits for everyone to say "BOARD" and she wears miniskirts and berkinstocks.
-The looks I got wearing my green jeans. They are cool OK!?

Awesome:
-The first week of school is OVER
-I am no longer taking a night class (praisetheLord)
-Peanut butter... and nutella
-My husband when he hugged me this morning and said "I love you! I don't want to leave!" Aww...
-All the projects I have in store for our little house

Sorry guys I can't think of much else thats awesome right now because I am dwelling on husband leaving :-( you guys will keep me company right??????

Anyway........... HAPPY FRIDAY TOMORROW!!! Anyone have anything fun this weekend?

Shoes: Rocketdog. Pants: Express. Tshirt: Downeastbasics. Sweater: J Crew (and you can't tell but its silver sparkly). Necklace: Gift.

2 comments:

Miss Amy said...

Happy Friday to you tomorrow too! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi on my blog. Veggies and healthy eating are my life, so I'm happy someone else understands!!! :)

Carolynn Cecilia said...

I'll keep you company! Or at least inspire you to stay busy while you wait for him to come back.