Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some days...

Some days I wish I was prettier...
Some days I wish I was skinnier...
Some days I wish I was better....

But not today :-)

Today I am happy to be me... wanna know why???
Because MY man loves ME... just as I am

And yesterday I cought him doing this....


Isn't he the cutest!?

Ugh... sorry this post is kinda lame-o friends... I have finals in T-minus 2 days. Prayers and happy thoughts would be MUCH appreciated.

Oh and here is a picture of my meal plan/calander (notice I don't plan for the weekends... date nights and famiy dinner's take those spots)

I promise Awkward and Awesome's will be extra great this week... and I promise to have more interesting posts next week?

KLUVUBYE

1 comment:

Christina Marie said...

i love your posts, ugh i feel like a super creepy stalker!