Thursday, July 28, 2011

Awkward and Awesome!

Its Thursday my friends! How excited are we!?!?
Awkward:
-Forgetting your deodorant (even though hubby reminded you twice to bring it) and having to wear "old spice, swagger" to your graduation... does it smell like man in here?
-Having the housekeeping lady walk in on your in your underwear... THAT was fun
-Tripping on the stairs in your new yellow shoes before graduation. Boo.
-So my dad has these tumbling pigeons that he raises (yeah... um... its weird) and there was this pigeon at the Dodger game and dad said "Hey! There goes one of my birds" And my mom said "Come to Daddy!" Yeah.... they are pretty embarrassing. I don't think we will take them out in public anymore
-Laughing during your annual "female" exam... its sooo inappropriate... but I couldn't help myself
-Huggin' people you don't know... I'm all for sharing some love... but... still...
-Oh my gosh! This dude (Rob Marshall) on "So you think you can dance"... He was ORANGE and you could see his fake-n-bake lines on his hands... did anyone besides ME see that?


Awesome:
-My new hair cut! Thanks Shantelle! She is amazing. Go to Glassbox Salon in Pismo!
-Sewing lessons! I started today with Diane and she is amazing! And so talented! Check her out friends.
-Going to the temple with my hubs... nothin' beats thats
-When my mom kept reaching over husband at the Dodger game to touch my hair husband said "What are you Rapunzel?" and I started singing "Flower gleam and glow, let your power's shine...." (for those of you who have seen the movie Tangled) ... you should have seen the look on hubby's face... priceless

(I like to call these my "Kate Middleton" locks)

Shoes: Rocketdog. Jeans: Express. Top: True Religion. Sunglasses: Rayban. Hair: C/O Shantelle Tamayo @ Glassbox salon

1 comment:

Diane's Photography said...

Whitney Zufelt, you are just so darling! I had a blast being your sewing instructor! Your blog is incredible!
love ya