Monday, June 6, 2011

Major Dilemma...

Sooooooooooo.... I took picture of my (morning) outfit yesterday... and it wasn't anything special really... my night time one was rockin'... but I have no evidence... BUT thats not the point today...

The point IS... I need help (duh)

I have been trying to decide whether or not to get a NEW dress for my comencement ceremony...
(actually I hadn't really decided if for sure I wanted to go until... um... like 5 minutes ago)

My mom says "YES" of course because any occasion calls for something new and fantastic (this is also a DUH because she is related to ME)...

My problem is- I technically graduated in December... the actual "walking" won't take place until next month... is it a waste to want to wear something fantastic for something that "technically" took place 7 months ago????

I want something simple AND feminine...Here are the one's I have been thinking of (Yes they are the same just different colors)

Shabby Apple Mauna Kea

Shabby Apple North Shore

If you HATE them both... suggestions??? go to www.shabbyapple.com



Lets take a vote shall we?

Comment below!!! PLEASE!!!

*KLOVEYOUBYE*

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Eric and I both vote for the purple one :)

eneuschafer said...

Annddddd I love this one:
http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-615-lopera.aspx

Rachel said...

I think the purple would look nice.

Whitney & Devin said...

@erica I have been looking at that one for... awhile haha I think the ruffle sleeves would look funny under my "gown" for grad... thats the ONLY reason I didn't pick that one... Thats next on my list :-)

Michelle Starrs said...

So I used to order stuff from Shabby Apple when they first started but the fabric never held up well and the construction was shot-ie (sp? do you know what i'm trying to say?) Anyway, are they better now? And i like the North Shore mostly because i'm crazy for that color lately.