Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I should be studying right now...

But I'm not obviously... Don't tell Devin... or my mom... or my sisters.... or... anyone... this is just between us k? Right now I am LUSTING over these ADORABLE watches that I found VIA The Daybook... I kinda have a "girl crush" on Sydney over there... but not in a weird way.

 She is super cute, BLONDE, tiny, and fiesty... I think we could be friends in real life. And she is the cutest pregnant lady ever!

But whats even more fabulous about Sydney is she shares her style secrets AND does give aways... and this week these little lovey's were up for grabs....

Go HERE to buy!
Go HERE to see the Traveling Triplets blog

And I have been DYING for 2 days to buy one... and I think today... I will cave...

1 comment:

Kylie said...

thanks for the Traveling Triplets shout out! we really appreciate it! i am one of the trips - meg is so talented, huh? go buy a watch! they are HOT!