Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

EVERYONE has them... I don't care who you are!

For example... My mom, my sister(s), and I... love reading "smut" magazines (as we call them)

Get your head out of the gutter if it went there crazies



These are just so ridiculous but I just can't help myself. Whenever my sister comes to visit we go to the grocery store- pick up a ton of magazines, order pizza, and watch movies (In my family we call this "tweedlebuggin' " ) 

(the name comes from this book.. only we changed "twiddle" to "tweedle" because it sounds better right?)


ANYWAY... One of my other guilty pleasures is watching info-mercials.....

Info-mercials are super entertaining! (To me atleast)

They have yielded some great finds! Like...
And...


But it has also yielded some ridiculous acting... Like the comericals for this little baby...


Even more ridiculous... Is that the magic bullet has spawned...



If you haven't seen these info-mercials... They are almost painful to watch...

The end.





1 comment:

Ramsey said...

Y'all are too cute! Love the little names for everything!