Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The big king bed

Only had ME in it last night. A. Husband had a launch. B. Lucy is NOT allowed in the bed with me (or at ALL for that matter... although husband did let her in the first time I was away from home). Husband tentatively should have been home around 4am if everything went well. Alas, I awoke to no husband and WORRY. Fear not friends, he has been at work since 10pm last night and they have until 9:01am this morning to launch it.... which means he will probably be at work until 10am. At least wifey can rest easy that he is OK just probably a little tired.

Sorry I have been neglecting the blog with uber-fun posts lately... School is kickin' my boo-tay right now. But it will all be worth it. For as busy as I have been I STILL am jones-in' to have a J.O.B. Meh, maybe I'll get over that.

I am also sad to say that while I have been wear cuuuuuuuuuuute outfits everyday to school- I have not taken pictures since the first 2 days (and my computer won't let me post them) Ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Sorry this post is only words- no pictures to show today.... Blogger won't let me upload any... booo


Good new is... I just heard hubby's launch go off :-)

No comments: