Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I don't want to bore you...

With too many details of our weekend... but here is one thing we did...

We built (AKA Devin built and I helped) a work bench for the garage

And we had some leftover wood

And the BIGGEST marshmallow's I have EVER seen

Ladies be sure to marry an Eagle Scout (boyscout) because they know how to DO things... like make  fire

And the way I am dressed you would think its the winter... Nope... End of May. I SWORE that it was in the 40's this past weekend... HENCE the fire (which was my idea thank you very much)

Three things I learned from this...
1. Husband is the master at roasting marshmallows (along with other things of course)
2. I am the messiest s'mores eater EVER
3. Eating s'mores makes me EXTREMELY tired... as in... I got chills when I got into bed that night because I felt so tired... I think the fire and s'mores made me go in to "camping" mode.


And because I didn't take pictures of my cute church outfit this Sunday...

Outfit stats.
Shoes: Ugg. Yoga Pants: New balance (I think...?) Pink Sweatshirt: BYU-IDAHO (yeeeea baby). Bomber jacket: Billabong (that's like a million years old). Gloves: Walmart. Gross Face: Courtesy of the Insanity workouts.

3 comments:

Danielle Abeyta said...

Please explain why devin has two different colored legs... Haha

Ramsey said...

So cute! I wish unbelievably bad it was cold enough for that here! Wheeewww! I love smores!

Whitney & Devin said...

Haha I didn't even notice he had 2 different colored legs but he totally does! Must have been a shadow??? I swear he doesn't in real life! Ramsey! I wish it was warm enough to NOT need a fire when its almost summer! :-)