Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just call me big boo-tay

Today I felt icky... yucky... bleh. Luckily the sweet girls at work let me go home early... and I took a 3 1/2 hour nap. I was feeling bad about missin' my workout today UNTIL I came across this NIKE ad that I saw about 6 years ago in a magazine (and I completely forgot about it until today.)


If you can't read it very well it says...

My butt is big
and round like the letter C
and ten thousand lunges
have made it rounder
but not smaller
and that's just fine.
It's a space heater
for my side of the bed
It's my ambassador
to those who walk behind me
It's a border collie
that herds skinny women
away from the best deals
at clothing sales.
My butt is big
and that's just fine
and those who might scorn it
are invited to kiss it.
Just do it.

nikewomen.com

A-Freakin'-men. I was reminded to LOVE yourself, just as you are. The End.

1 comment:

west coast girl said...

maybe i totally ripped out that ad and it is up in my bedroom at my mom's house... i totally agree. oh- and member how you said you wanted to be jillian? maybe you should be my jillian and kick my letter C into shape to look like yours!