Sunday, April 3, 2011

Double outfit post

During the week I am a bad wife... Do I cook dinner? Yes. Do I always have a spick and span bedroom? Nope. As evidence in these pictures... oops.

Sheesh honey. Next time can you give me time to move away from the mess before you take my picture? K Thanks :-)


Or Atleast let me hide part of it ;-) Granted this was 6am and I work all week. Please tell me I am not the only one who has an occasional mess???

Top and slacks: Jcrew. Shoes: Rocket dog. Cardi: Nordy's.

BUT on Friday's I do get off early, and thats when I usually clean the house before hubs gets home. This week I decided to switch out the linens on the bed... and it took me about 30 minutes to do it... I guess I under estimated how big our bed really is. And usually Devin and I do this together. But now look at how nice it looks!!!


Brand new sheets, duvet, and cover. Love.

And how stinkin' cute are these pillow cases!?!? My sister's mother-in-law made them for us. They don't match our bedding but who cares no one else see's them and we love them!

This weekend was for lounging, no make up, and comfy clothes.

                      Atleast our guest rooms are consistently clean :-)


Can you tell this was the guest room I got to decorate?


Classy as always Whit.

Polo: Lacoste. Pants: Abercrombie. Tank: Down east basics. Glasses: Bebe. Flippers: Rainbow

No comments: