Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring...

And I have conflicting fashion wants (ok NEEDS) right now. In lieu the rain, I am OBSESSING over these....
Are these not super fantastic!?!?!? I tried these on over Christmas and I have yet to purchase them because they will put a big DENT in my pocket book. A whaping $316 dent. BUT they are soft like butter and utterly fabulous AND they fit over my gigantic calves.

ALSO wanting these little beauties... Devin said  should have bought them in December...


Yes they are PINK and YES they are wellies. And I love them ok? These little babies are a litte more affordable at $125. They come in other colors friends don't be scared :-)

When I should be thinking of BEACHY things such a sandals, espadrilles, swimwear etc... I am thinking about covering up my pedicure and truding in the rain.

No comments: