Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm dreamin' of a Saturday mornin'

I wish that tomorrow was Saturday... I actually wish this everyday BUT I am especially in the mood for some fantastic breakfast food. For my b-day my parents got me gift certificates to Kay's Country Kitchen it Orcutt.

(Thanks google for a sunny pic and random smiling peeps)

Last Saturday Hubby, Moms, and I went to Kay's for brunch. Doesn't brunch sound oh so sophisticated?


I ordered Chocolate milke becuase I ALWAYS do


Look at that happy Mamma!


My blueberry pancakes... MMMMMM


The spread w/ Happy Mamma again


And a happy hubby :-)


And a happy ME (My shirt looks like a PJ top but I swear its not... its JCrew hahaha)

Where is your favorite place to grab breakfast?

P.S. I wish I was having breakfast for dinner tonight... Alas enchiladas it is.



1 comment:

Emily said...

BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!!! oh, the glory!!!! xoxo