Friday, March 4, 2011

Catchin' up

Lets do a double here shall we? Outfit and recipe to save some time.



This is what I wore to church on Sunday.
Jacket: Delias (OLD! from HS) Top: Marsalls. Necklace: Collections. Skirt: JCrew. Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Now! This is one of Devin's favorite things for me to make at the moment and I am almost embarrased to share it... but its SUPER easy and SUPER delicisous...

You need:
Chicken
Salsa

Yup thats it! I throw 2-4 chicken breasts into the crockpot with a whole thing of salsa and some water and I leave it on low while I go to work. Seriously it is AMAZING! And you can put whatever else you want on them! We do a little cheese, avocado and a dab of sour cream.


Does it not look delish!?!? I shred it right when I get home while its still in the pot and I let it sit on warm until hubs get home.

ONE TIP I would like to give today about healthy eating. Instead of eating dessert TRY FRESH FRUIT! Seriously it can taste as good as candy and its better for you... duh! We loves grapes, strawberries, and raspberries. Its a fab combo!

Look at those beautiful colors! Dontcha want some? Cuz I do! More cook this not that to come soon I promise! Feb. was just a crazy month for me. But I do have some fun recipes scheduled! Did you know that I make a dinner calander at the beginning of each month!?!? More to come on that later if ya like.


No comments: