Thursday, March 24, 2011

Awkward and Awesome!

Awkward:
-The brand new mercedes I saw driving the other day with the license plate "Humlity" (yes I KNOW its spelt wrong but thats how it was spelt) REALLY mercedes driver?
-"The new girl" (haha) at work telling us "You guys talk a lot about food here don't you?" B said, "Yeah you can tell none of us here have eating disorders"
-When Devin told me that I HAD to buy new sports bra's because my other ones were "unacceptable" and then he proceeds to try and throw them away and I scream "NOOOO!" like its the most precious piece of clothing. Security blanket? Maybe. Necessity? Totally.
-Everyone busting out their cool smart phones while I am still using one that looks like the Nokia brick I used to have.
-This picture:
You're welcome

Awesome:
-Perfect couples is on tonight! And the Office hahahaha!
-Vacation is only a few weeks away
-I don't have to teach sunday school next week- those kids will be the death of me
-Devin said tonight, "Love have you bought your shabby apple dresses yet?" Gosh the man knows me!
-Going to the snow again (hopefully!) soon!
-I didn't have to cook tonight
-Been doing 2-a-day workouts this week. Jillian Michaels has been kicking my abs into shape.
-As always tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!! AND... 1. I get my hair cut 2. Day 5 of Jillians Michaels 6 week 6 pack 3.We are having dinner with Shawna and Garrett!


Dear Hawaii, We'll see you soon! Love, The Zufelt's

No comments: