Saturday, February 26, 2011

Violation of Privacy

Just to be clear. I use this blog to talk about my life which is personal in nature. This in no way ENTITLES anyone who READS my blog to think that they have the RIGHT to intrude in my life. In order for me to continue this blog I expect any and everyone who reads this blog to respect my wishes and not contact me and/or look for me unless asked to do so. This week my privacy was invaded due to this blog and as much as I wish to keep it, my safety feels like it is in jeopardy. And let me just throw it out there that calling me at WORK is completely scary, creepy and utterly inappropriate. End. Of. Story. If this kind of behavior continues without my approval, legal actions will be taken to ensure the safety of myself and my family.

No comments: