Sunday, February 20, 2011

Outfit post dos

Lucy decided she wanted to be in this post


She thinks she is sooo cute

And obviously I do too :-)

And I seriously can't get enough of these shoes!

Button up: Express. Cardi: Express. Belt: Gap. Skirt: JCrew. Shoes: Nordys.

On a bummber note the bank some how lost my money that I deposited on Friday... AND they won't be open until Tuesday so I can't call them and figure out what they did until then. Woo stinkin' hoo. Sigh, oh well! Next week at this time we will be on our way to the Magic Kingdom! Trying to think happy thoughts :-)

3 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Love that pink skirt!! Your dog is so cute too!!


The Smith Circle

Ramsey said...

LOVE that baby! How precious!...and we are thinking of visiting Disney for spring break, I hope I hope!

_kArLy[*] said...

love that skirt! oh my, i need it! can't wait to catch up on the rest of your posts!
-karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com