Thursday, February 10, 2011

Awkward and Awesome!

Awkward!
-When my mom said that she needed to buy an "emery" board and I asked what that was and she said, "oh girl I have not taught you well".
-When patients call and get very emotional that their Dr. is leaving... and they are seriously bawling their eyes out... what do you say, "um, I'm sorry?"
-The girl in the body sculpting class that looks like she doesn't eat enough (if you know what I mean) and the instructor asked her if she ate enough potassium and she said "probably not" uh duh
-When I lift heavier weights at the gym than some guys... I'm a body builder k I can't help it.
-And guess what you guys!?!? Today I found the "velvet" covered car again today and it was parked right next to me. Not only did I get a picture BUT I also discoved that it is NOT velvet covered... it is FELT covered. They went to Irvine...  (picture will be at the end of the post)

Awesome!
- My diploma came in the MAIL finally! (post to follow)
- Hubs gave me my valentine's day gift early! (post to follow)
-We get our massages on Saturday!
-Shawna and Garrett are coming over tomorrow!
-And as always tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!! YAY!

Devin is finally getting into my "blogging ways". Tonight he said "oooh I have an awkward for you!" So here is his awkward....

Today in the bathroom at work, someone had an explosion. I mean, seriously tore the bathroom up.... and there was a boot print left on the floor. So what do you do? Do you let it be? Or find the culprit who left the boot print.

And the moment we have all been waiting for.. or... not....

Okay so the pictures kinda suck but big me a break I took them from my car haha

No comments: