Monday, January 31, 2011

Sometimes I forget...

Today was simply madness at work. I don't think I sat down for more than a few mintues the entire day. I left work later than usual and I still got home before Devin did. I made dinner (home made BBQ chicken pizza!) and finally around 7 I made it upstairs to change out of my scrubs. This is what I found on our bed...

My hubby's cap that he wore to work today just sititn' on our bed. It made me stop and forget all that I had done and all that I still needed to do. Today admist my craziness I had a moment of pure gratitude for the man that my husband is, for how hard he works everyday and how amazing he is. I am so fortunate that he is still HERE with me and not oversea's away from me. I am thankful for all those that serve in the military and all their families... especially mine.

2 comments:

Diane's Photography said...

Whitney, you are awesome. I love your blog and the photos of your husbands hat on the bed stoped my heart a beat! I AM grateful for the men in service to our country.
love you doll

Whitney & Devin said...

Thanks Sister Capanna! Seeing it tugged on my heart as well an brought tears to my eyes :-) Love you too!