Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family Home Evening

So Monday night, while my husband and Dad watched football my mom and I did this...

Hahaha! This is a chocolate mask from LUSH :-D It is called cupcake. My mom thought we were so funny! We ALSO make Banana-Nutella crepes from Cook This! Not That!



Ingredients:
Butter for crepes
1/2 crepe batter recip
Crepe Batter: 1 cup flour 2 large eggs 2 tbsp melted butter
1/4 cup nutella
2 bananas peeled and sliced
Confectioner's sugar (optional)


How to make it:
-Heat a 10'' nonstick pan over medium heat. Add enough buterr to coat. Then add 2 tablespoons of the crepe batter and swirl the pan to cover it evenly.
- Cook side #1 for 3-4 mintues or until the bottom is golden brown. Flip and add tbsp of nutella down the middle of the crepe, top with banana slices (I did about 5-6 slices for each).
- Cook 3-4 minutes longer on side #2 until golden brown. Fold the crepe over the filling and slip onto a plate. ( I folded mine into 4th's) Top with more bananas or powered sugar if you want!



My mom doesn't like Nutella (GASP!) so I made her a peanutbutter and banana one (top picture) but you can basically add whatever you want! Seriously I could not make these fast enough! I did a whole crepe batter batch (it made 4) and Devin and my mom kept devouring them!

Damage done: 260 calories, 12 g Fat (only 5 saturatd) and 18 grams sugar

No comments: