Friday, November 19, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Except in California the season is the same as every other =) My sister Kelly is coming on Tuesday for Thanksgiving which should be fun! And Devin's parents are officially coming for Christams. I am almost done with school... AHH! I feel like such a big girl! We finally bought a truck! And last night we decided that our big trip next year will be to...drum roll please... Australia! Ever since I read "Alexander and the terrible horrible no goo very bad day" I have wanted to go there ;-) Hopefully we will get to stop in Pago Pago Samoa first. Anyway we are busy here getting everything ready for when family comes. I am so excited to go to Disneyland!!! I LOVE it there and we are going for Christmas with my sister Michele and my nephew Tyler are coming as well as Dev's parentals. I know not many people follow me but thats OK because I suck a blogging anyway. And just becauseI love to look at pictures on blogs here are a few that I adore from our shoot with Tonya Joy Photography (Hair and makeup done by the fabulous Katrina Kirk). There are also a few pictures from our fabulous trip to Vegas and Halloween.









No comments: