Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Challenge

So this week I have decided not to visit facebook! I have noticed that I ALWAYS go on to facebook whenever I am bored... so I have decided to do more productive things with my time (haha like blogging!) And its been HARD but beneficial! Devin and I are going to wasting time on facebook I finshed my homework AND did all my threaded discussions AND submitted all my papers! Oh and today was ground hog day and the ground hog DID see his shadow which means 6 more weeks of winter (not too much change for us here in Cali). So Happy Ground Hog Day! And since its February (aka the month of love) I have decided to write something I love about my wonderful husband everyday! I missed yesterday so I need to make up for it. #1 I LOVE that Devin is sooo super smart! He is one of the smartest people I know! I just love that he is so knowledgeable and I love when he can explain things to me that I don't know yet :-) #2 I love that he put up with my obsession with pink :-) He has looked for me a pink waterbottle, a pink helment, a pink bike... a pink EVERYTHING and he neve complains :-) I know that he loves me <3 <3 <3

No comments: